Introduction or extract from the case study
Carl St-Martin is the Service Manager of Kenworth Québec Inc. For his new location, he decided to work with Topring in order to find safety and efficiency solutions that allow him to create an environment where employes can work whitout fear of the unexpected and where customers are served in the shortest possible time.
Carl St-Martin, Service Manage of Kenworth Québec Inc. “ For the new location, I knew we could find a solution that would give us peace of mind at work and minimize downtime due to air loss in the system, less-than-optimal tool performance, and so on. I wanted the best for my 20 employees, so they in turn can provide our customers with the best service.''
The solution: an all-aluminium piping system
- Airflow remains constant because the pipes won’t rust and deteriorate
- Air circulate freely, without friction with the pipes’ smooth walls (no more pressure drops due to air turbulence)
- The piping system is leak-free because the unique design and assembly of the pipes and fittings ensures their tightness
- It takes less time and effort to assemble and install the pipes because they are easy to handle
Safe, practical solutions for tools
- Topquik S1 Ultraflo Safety Automatic Quick Couplers
- Maxreel Hose Reels
Kenworth Québec Inc. has chosen to use the following Topring products:
- S08 PPS Compressed Air Piping System
- S31 Topquik (31.889) and Topquik S1 (31.715) Quick Couplers
- S79 Maxreel Hose Reels with Technopolymer Hose (79.334)