The internal sales representative (technical and quotes) plays an essential role at Topring. He is the liaison between the company, the distributors and the users. Technical service experience combined with customer advisory service are the skills we are looking for. He must understand the needs of customers in order to develop Topring sales. His primary focus is business development. He will also use his strategic expertise and coordinate quotes on a daily basis. We are looking for an independent person who will be able to lead projects using his natural leadership.
Permanent, full time
39.5 hours per week
- Topring is looking for an Internal sales representative (technical and quotes) to join its Sales Team. He will report to the Inside Sales Director.
- Ensure excellent follow-up and coordination of requests received to meet customer needs (quotes and email requests)
- Find the right solution to customers' technical requests and capture their interest in order to get them to see the details they can't see
- Take advantage of your strategic expertise in order to detect additional sales opportunities (complementary products, upgrade, business development, etc.)
- Respond to incoming and outgoing customer calls and emails in addition to providing technical product information to create sales opportunities
Studies and Experience
- Experience of 5-7 years in sales, in an industrial sector.
- Experience in pneumatics, compressed air, electromechanics and / or compressor
- Experience in managing a quotes process (an asset)
- Knowledge of distribution in an automotive, industrial and construction market (an asset)
- Comfortable with computer technology and software (MS Office)
Knowledge and Skills
- Curious, you like to seek and provide the right information
- Attentive to details and good communicator
- Ability to coordinate and follow up
- Always ready to give advice to clients and able to ask the right questions
- Recognized for your interpersonal skills and your determination to succeed
- Able to quickly build trust with people
- Good team player
Far beyond offering high quality products, our team lays its expertise to the service of the industrial sector since 1979. To us, each project is unique. We value a global approach in order to offer you optimal solutions whatever the nature and scope of your project. We believe in relying on a balanced set of solutions for your air network to be safe, efficient, and effective. Our expertise allows to demystify compressed air systems, and to make them available and as user-friendly as possible to all users. Guided by our creativity and our passion, we continually improve our practices and skills so as to guarantee you with better results, always.
To find out more about this position, contact Human Resources at 1-888-542-1799 or by email at email@example.com.