TOPRING is looking for a Buyer for its dynamic team. This person will report to the Operations and Purchasing Director.
- Full time
- 39.5 hours per week
- Analyzes, identifies the best purchasing strategy and reviews the min-max according to the update charter and communicates the changes
- Provides adequate stock levels based on sales forecasts and current promotions
- Negotiate and coordinate returns with suppliers
- Find solutions to reduce inventory surpluses
- Determine the customs documents required for importation, prepare the tariff treatment list to be used by customs brokers and keep up to date
- Negotiates supply agreements and communicates charters to accounting
- Collaborate with the product management team on specific projects
- Is able to properly manage the various projects required by the Director of Procurement and ensure rigorous follow-up to successfully complete these projects
Studies and Experience
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Purchase Profile or supply management technique or other related experience
- Understands Procurement, Transportation and Customs Logistics Processes
- Very familiar with MS Office, Excel and experience with ERP systems
Knowledge and Skills
- Communicates well in spoken and written French and English
- Excellent customer service and support for colleagues
- Skillful to negotiate
- A business sense developed to detect savings
- Fast and efficient in the work organization of your follow-ups
Far beyond offering high quality products, our team lays its expertise to the service of the industrial sector since 1979. To us, each project is unique. We value a global approach in order to offer you optimal solutions whatever the nature and scope of your project. We believe in relying on a balanced set of solutions for your air network to be safe, efficient, and effective. Our expertise allows to demystify compressed air systems, and to make them available and as user-friendly as possible to all users. Guided by our creativity and our passion, we continually improve our practices and skills so as to guarantee you with better results, always.
To find out more about this position, contact Human Resources at 1-888-542-1799 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.